Mi Mix 2 Bug report

Mi Mix 2 Bug report

Bug description: Notification light flashes too quickly. too brightly (compared to miui) 灯闪得太快和太亮
Affected version: MK71.2-chiron-201710080314-NIGHTLY.zip
Steps to replicate: Receiving notifications

Other Questions:

• Using magisk on this rom, I can’t pass safety net still~

• Could xposed not be pre-installed in the rom please? I can’t find anyway to remove it. It will affect passing safety net as well

• Thanks for fixing double tap to wake, it works well now

notification light problem needs OSS kernel,so please be patient

Sure, thanks for your reply ! :slight_smile:

no bluetooth sound through headphones… It connets fine but no sound.

Hello and thanks for bringing this rom to us!
The only problem I notice is that the volume is low when watching youtube videos or movies on google play. I turn the vloume up to the highest level but not very loud at all.
Thanks again!

打电话不能自动黑屏

请按正确格式反馈问题。

http://build.mokeedev.com/nightly/
This says “failed” for Mi Mix 2.

Also Volte does not work for T Mobile in the USA. I have LTE but as soon as I make a call it drops to 3g or H+.
Thank you again for this Room!

This is a sad story.

The proximity sensor does not work on phone calls

When doing a 3 way conference call the phone app force closes

As a general rule of thumb, for AOSP type roms such as mokee

Look for mixer_paths.xml and mixer_paths_mtp.xml in /system/etc

Open them and look for RX1(and rx2 and rx3 and so on) Digital Volume , Change their values to something like 94

Save and then replace the original files in /system/etc, remember to set the original permissions, should be rw-r–r--

Thanks ! Great work! Some of the bugs still exist for me like how the phone app force closes on 3 way calls, no volte on T-Mobile, proximity sensor, led notification crazy flashing, when hitting the back, home, or recent button the vibration is more like a double tap vibration rather than just 1 vibration.

Please offer a way to disable xposed so that SafetyNet can pass. Otherwise impossible for many people to use this ROM :frowning:

Huge battery drain from system

The clock/timer app doesn’t open up on mi mix 2 rom

该主题在最后一个回复创建后30天后自动关闭。不再允许新的回复。