Nubia Z11 nx531j open-source support

Nubia Z11 nx531j open-source support

Is it possible to support ZTE NUBIA Z11 (NX531J) ? Owners are ready to donate Android 9 Pie. If it helps, I am ready to send this device to developer.

是否有可能支持中兴NUBIA Z11(NX531J)?业主准备捐款

Hey

It is available right now.

Check this page out: https://download.mokeedev.com/?device=nx531j

But don’t install the 2019-03-18 version which couldn’t boot. I would recommend the 2019-03-17 version.

Make sure the required RECOVERY is pre-installed, which can be found in that page as well. And clear DATA and CACHE after installing.

Thank you. I know about this and I would like to get more attention to this device. Is this development official? Maybe, somebody else from official mokee development group will help current development. I want this voting also indicate intention to donate. How can I contact to developers?

Okeeeee I got ya​:wink:

I also hope the development on this device get more attention!

I don’t know how to contact the developers, but have you tried the link ‘contact maintainer’ on the download page?

Yes, I tried this link and saw various information about user, but didn’t find any button like “contact me”. Maybe, because of my mobile chrome browser translating from one of the most difficult language to another of the most difficult)

1 Like

support!

Device tree and Vendor tree would be great for comminty to fix bugs

1 Like

Now I see this button)))

Join t.me/NX531j we are trying to do bug fixes without device tree audio quality has been fixed
Still no way to contact chen