Device NX505J - proximity sensor don't work!

Device NX505J - proximity sensor don't work!

Bug description: Proximity sensor does not work! When the incoming call arrives, the screen does not go off. Options do not work that allow you to turn on the screen when you swipe your palm or if you get the device out of your pocket. If you put any third-party application, then the proximity sensor will work!
Affected version: MK71.2-nx505j-201709051135-NIGHTLY.zip
Steps to replicate: Open the “Phone” application - dial any number - lean the device to your ear or cover the proximity sensor with your palm.

--------TRANSLATE GOOGLE------------
錯誤描述:接近傳感器不工作! 當來電到來時,屏幕不會熄滅。 選項不起作用,當您滑動手掌或將設備從口袋中取出時,您可以打開屏幕。 如果您放置任何第三方應用程序,則接近傳感器將工作!
受影響的版本:MK71.2-nx505j-201709051135-NIGHTLY.zip
複製步驟:打開“電話”應用程序 - 撥打任何號碼 - 將設備傾斜到您的耳朵或用手掌蓋住接近傳感器。

Thanks! I really look forward to your help!

please fix the proximity sensor, this problem has many users

Por favor esse problema com o sensor de proximidade é muito ruim. Quando estamos em uma chamada o sensor não desliga a tela, e sem querer abrimos apps. Obrigado!

I also join the above. The proximity sensor for Z7 Max is not working in your firmware as expected. During a conversation, you can turn on or off …

Let’s hope that eventually someone will fix this! It seems that Z7 Max despite being an amazing phone is poorly supported by software.

同样遇到通话不息屏的现象,不知道怎么解决。

New rom and the same problem , please do something MK71.2-nx505j-180914-RELEASE.zip

[MK71.2-nx505j-181020-RELEASE.zip](javascript:void(0):wink:

please fix the proximity sensor, this problem has many users

Me too. Proximity sensor not working. Please fix it.Thanks

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

When you meant to fix it proximity sensor?

In new rom MK71.2-nx505j-181107-RELEASE. proximity sensor no working. I don’t now why is that problem not fix in new mokee rom. This bug is too long in many mokee rom. Please fix it quickly. Thanks