Download error...

Download error...
5.0 1

Well, can someone help me solve this error? When I try to download the update it stays like this and does not download. how can i fix it? thanks
P.S. I have already tried to delete data from the app and it still doesn’t work.

Developers say the next version fixes this bug

It’s a bug when we switch MKCenter to compileSdkVersion 29 :rofl:
I’m repairing it.

https://mokeedev.review/c/MoKee/android_packages_apps_MoKeeCenter/+/45315

MoKeeCenter: Fix download issue when we switched API 29

To give users more control over their files and to limit file clutter, apps that target Android 10 (API level 29) and higher are given scoped access into external storage, or scoped storage, by default. Such apps have access only to the app-specific directory on external storage, as well as specific types of media that the app has created.
https://developer.android.com/training/data-storage#scoped-storage

But MoKeeCenter need save download file to /sdcard/mokee_updates, This is a friendly directory for user.

Okay. While it is fixed, how can I update without losing data? since I tried to download the rom from the web along with the gapps and when updating tube I had problems with google services and to fix it I had to do full wipes with the consequence of the loss of all my data and return to the previous rom. Can you help me with the steps to follow if I download the rom from the web? Thank you very much and congratulations for this magnificent work. Merry Christmas. P.S. Google English, sorry.

Just download full rom from our download website.
flash it and don’t WIPE

Perfect, I’m going to it. Thank you very much, mate.

Good again, because after flashing as you recommended I have problems with google services again. The downloaded rom version is “MK100.0-leo-201912240750-NIGHTLY.zip” What do you recommend me to solve the problem with google services? I’m lost.
Greetings.

I forgot to remind you, backuptools is not ready on Android 10, so you should flash gapps again after full rom(do not reboot). :rofl:

ok, ok … don’t worry, this time i saved everything before flashing. hahaha The concern comes with the Gapps … Where do I download the compatible Gapps version?
Thank you.

hmm, currently you can download opengapps beta via their sourceforge page.

I give up, after formatting everything and doing a nongayanera clean installation of flashing the Gapps. Once I flash the last rom when I try to flash the Gapps it gives me “error 70” there is no space or something like that … The only thing I can do is to flash the experimental rom version and the Gapps, only that is how google services work . I stay in the experimental version that is the one that works for me so far that the rom is more advanced.

Thank you so much for everything.