Lenovo Vibe Shot Z90 zoom Google Play Store device compatible problem

Lenovo Vibe Shot Z90 zoom Google Play Store device compatible problem

Problem description: In the play store app many apps show: Your device isn’t compatible with this version.
Current version: MK71.2-zoom-201801312035-NIGHTLY
Reproduction steps: Open the play store app - search and choose an app, ex: twitch , paypal

Gapps version: open_gapps-arm64-7.1-nano-20180201

The most of the apps are incompatible with the phone through play store install. Some apps - ex: Facebook - through the play store installed a previos version (that version was released in 2013/2014)

For the solution I tried clear the data of play store and play services but It doesn’t have any affects.
Open the settings - Apps - Google Play Store - Storage - Clear Data - back to the app list - Google Play Services - Storage - Manage Space - Clear all data - Ok - restart the phone.
I tried open_gapps-arm64-7.1-stock, and open_gapps-arm64-7.1-mini, it didn’t solved the problem.

If you install the app from an outer source you won’t get the updates from the play store. If you install the app from an unknown source the app disappearing from the list in the play store app.

I experienced the same problem in previous versions too. The problem presented in previous MK version and previous Gapps version too.

该主题在最后一个回复创建后30天后自动关闭。不再允许新的回复。