Lenovo Vibe Shot Z90 zoom wifi problem

Lenovo Vibe Shot Z90 zoom wifi problem

Problem 1:
Problem description: The device turn off with a long vibrate if you enter a wrong wifi password and try to connect to the network.
Current version: MK71.2-zoom-201801312035-NIGHTLY
Reproduction steps: Open the settings - Wi-Fi - Turn on - choose an available network - enter a WRONG password - Connect - wait a few seconds - the device turn off with a long vibrate

If you turning on the phone while you are in the same wifi range It happening again and again. You have to leave the wifi range, before it tries to connect automatically to the network with the wrong password and then you have to delete the settings of that connection.

Problem 2:
Problem description: The device turn off with a long vibrate if you are staying in low range wifi network connection
Current version: MK71.2-zoom-201801312035-NIGHTLY
Reproduction steps: Connect to wifi network - go to a place where the connect is weak / low - stay in the low range for few seconds / minutes and then the device turn off with a long vibrate.

Both of problems are presented in previous MK versions too.

I have this problem too (Lenovo Z90-7 - latest Mokee release)
Any solved?

I’m using app Automate for workaround but this error is too boring

Same here, I own a Lenovo z90a40 and till today the problem hasnt been solved.
It´s annoying and i cant be constantly worrying about switching off manually my wifi everytime i go out or be out of range from the router.

Has anyone found a solution?
I will be forced to change ROM if this problem persists

该主题在最后一个回复创建后30天后自动关闭。不再允许新的回复。