not work too…
Reset phone from the ANDROID MENU not work.
If I try “Reset the phone to factory defaults”, phone restart to TWRP and wipe script not start.
IF I download my old TWRP, after restart script is started.
I tested this on MK81 and LineageOS based on oreo.
Steps to reproduce this bug:
- Install twrp from XRK2018 link (3.2.1-0).
- Full wipe all (system, dalvik, cache, data)
- Install MK81 and run the system.
- In system MK81 menu please “reset to factory defaults”.
- Phone is reset to TWRP, and stop. Not wiping.
- Go to fastboot and install the old TWRP from me link (NoNameMi TWRP 3.1.1-0).
- Reboot phone to TWRP. Wipe script is now started.
Why wipe script not start on TWRP 3.2.1-0 after “reset to factory default” ???