Unstable MoKee from February ~13, 2018, for MI NOTE LTE virgo.
All newest versions from February ~13
Steps to replicate:
Replicate is impossible, because bugs is randomly.
For the last few updates, something strange is happening with the phone.
- randomly it loses the sound (you do not hear it ringing),
- randomly loses the sound of connecting to the charger,
- sometimes does not display notifications, e.g. missed calls,
- when someone calls me, there is no dialer screen, only the lock screen (incoming call is minimized on the status bar). I need to unlock the phone to answer the call.
- sometimes google apps is crash (googleplay services, face detection etc.)
This is from around February ~13.
I using phone daily, and only install new updates. Nothing changes in settings.
After newest updates phone is more unstable, I dont’t no, why
I do not remember exactly when it began. But the versions from the end of January and the beginning of February did not cause such problems.
I had the version for February 2, all the time and it worked well. I updated my phone on February 13 and problems began
Currently, I have the version from February 15 and problems still occur.
From ~February 13, I must often times restart the phone, because is unstable.