Mokee Center (mokee pay)

Mokee Center (mokee pay)

Hi. I can not donate via PayPal.There is no amount of donation.

@martincz

Well…Sometimes it doesn’t work, I tried. You can update and they may fix it in next version.

In my case, I did donate, using paypal, I used the default proposed amount of 5usd, however it does not update in mokee center still shows as “you have not donated”

After the last update, donations were made.

for some reason the donate method for paypal doesn’t seem to be working… I get to the transaction completed and thank you for using paypal page which says the tab can be closed, but I’m not seeing the donation in my paypal summary/activity pages… and mokee center stil shows as not donated as well… I tried 2 times already…

So is paypal donation broken? Did it even work? Or am I doing something wrong? I’d like to donate, both for adds, download speed as well as for support of the mokee project

You can mailto martincz@mokeedev.com tell me Paypal order ID and MKCenter unique id, I’ll check it.

mail sent

apparently I got a Mail Delivery System message that the delivery failed…

Final-recipient: rfc822; martincz@mokeedev.com
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 Mail content denied. http://service.exmail.qq.com/cgi-bin/help?subtype=1&&id=20022&&no=1000726
Last-attempt-Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 19:08:02 +0200

which is odd since the mail contains nothing but text…

tried again, this time using hotmail… put myself in CC let’s see if it comes through now…

So? It seems like paypal donations are broken (or at least in the nubia Z17 (nx563j) builds)
So, is there another way to donate and get license file to download at full speed?

It seems donations web site is broken too.
https://www.mokeedev.com/en/donations/

No insights on this from the developers?

I also try to donate using PayPal but now still not working I already try it twice ( MK8.1.0-Mido-201806040947-NIGHTLY)

UPDATE :
I Successfully to donate using PayPal after fourth time, Thanks

solved, this can be closed Thx @martincz

Not working paypal donation.