Instagram videos not working & posting video doesn't work

Bug description: Instagram videos won’t be played. Also the app is not able to process through the video posting procedure. It shows black screen instead of the video and crashes at the end. I have tried with multiple different Instagram versions & different Mokee builds.

Affected versions: MK81.0-cancro at least builds from 15/08/2018 to 21/08/2018 (didn’t try earlier than that)

Steps to replicate: Try to watch Instagram videos. Or try posting a video to Instagram.

Issue confirmed on Virgo latest build as well, tried all Instagram version including beta, none of them work. Only Insta stories and video not-playable, taking forever to load.

If the problem really exists:

Seriously announced:
In the next six months, I will suspend support and maintenance of the following devices, and will also suspend the adaptation of the new version of Android for the list:

cancro
virgo
etc.

As a device maintainer, I have tried my best to optimize these devices to the limit I can achieve.
As an ordinary student, I should also take more time to learn some new knowledge.
My lovely users, thank you for your long-term support for me, and especially the support from donors. I also hope that some of you will be able to become the next “GuaiYihu”, continue to maintain the list devices, the source code of the list devices has been open source on GitHub, welcome friends who have the ability to continue my work,
Thank you for your support and understanding.

@GuaiYiHu

该主题在最后一个回复创建后30天后自动关闭。不再允许新的回复。