Unable to update manually on Kuntao 8.1

Unable to update manually on Kuntao 8.1

Bug description: When trying to update manually by flashing incremental updates in twrp, it’s getting stuck in the patching screen.
Affected version: 08-10-2018 …DEVICE - KUNTAO
Steps to replicate: reboot to recovery> flash incremental package> screen freezes on patching screen.

Please look into this.

Newest version has webview app update.
It is very slow, please wait a moment.

But on Redmi Note 4 Mido, I am able to flash the update successfully through twrp. Why is that then? :thinking:. Please fix this issue on kuntao, as Mokee is my priority on both devices. Thanks .

just very slow…
You also can flash newest full rom to update.(just for skip patch webview)

Is this going to be fixed soon? And who is the developer for Kuntao? Thanks for the rom :blush::blush::blush:

It’s not a bug. webview is a very large app, patch update need spend a lot of time, flash a full rom can skip this step.
For example, if webview app update at 2018-10-01, you can flash 2018-10-01 full rom.
OTA updates can be used normally in the future

I use oneplus 5T, ota update spend about half hour.

And face unlock is missing in Smart lock with the recent gapps… micro/nano. How to solve?

My device uses the latest version of OpenGApps, no faceunlock, But the old version is available…I think this is a problem of OpenGApps.

Which last version of gapps has working face unlock? Please help me.

i don‘t know, the April version on my phone is available

April which date? And which version? Nano / micro?

my device is arm(32bit) device, and my faceunlock is available after I user the April 14 version.